YAO Company periodically has positions available. At present we are looking to fill the position of Customer Service Representative/ Administrative Assistant and Shipping Associate.
YAO Company provides products, medicinal treatments, education, and lifestyle options based in Asian cosmology that encourage autonomy and self-trust leading to a life of vitality and freedom.
Customer Service Associate & Administrative Assistant
As it is with any growing business, there are often positions where there are lots of hats to wear! This is one of those! We are looking for someone who is passionate about Yin-care® and would love helping practitioners to onboard with their wholesale accounts, handle basic education by email and phone, also assist general consumers with Yin-care® on the www.yincare.com website etc. Additionally being able to assist us in the many administrative tasks we have to grow YAO (help launching CEU classes, webinars, monitor the online Forum, website updates (WordPress)). So many fun and exciting things! This position can be done REMOTELY! There is a LOT of potential growth that can come from this starting position. It’s an exciting time at YAO.
- Great customer service skills (humility is extremely helpful)
- Passion for Yin-care® and knowledge of its applications with preference to those who understand the Chinese Medical diagnoses and treatment applications
- Ability to converse about vaginas, sexuality, and all of that with very conservative folks that are not always so comfortable with what’s “down there” as well as those who are incredibly comfortable!
- Attention to detail such as spelling names correctly and checking to be sure spellings are correct.
- Ability to write and respond to emails clearly and professionally
- Technically inclined (ie website updates) and willing to learn new skills and take on new tasks without hesitation
- Understanding of marketing a PLUS!
- Familiarity with WordPress sites another big PLUS!
- Proton Mail
- Quickbooks Online
This position could entail 7-20 hours per week. Compensation is based on experience and can range from $14-$17/ hour.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Margaret Jacobson at [email protected]. Include in your cover letter a little bit about why you are passionate about Yin-care® and why you are interested in working for YAO.
YAO Shipping Department facilitates the movement of products to empower patients and customers in their pursuit of autonomy and self-trust that leads to a life of vitality and freedom. The position of Shipping Specialist allows for YAO and YAO subsidiary agencies (YAO Herbal Apothecary, Clinic & Tea Market/ Altigen™/Yin-care®) to deliver purchased items to patients and customers in a timely, cost-effective manner while packaged with respect for the products and a sense of employee and company integrity.
- USPS Online
- UPS Online
- Amazon Seller Central
- Woo Commerce & Ebay a plus
- Managing orders through Shipstation & Trello queue
- Adjusting shipping method, weight, package size and dimensions as needed
- Printing pick list, packing slips, & shipping labels
- Packaging shipments up efficiently and with care and purpose so that recipient is excited and pleased to receive from YAO
- Possible management of shipping confirmation on Amazon as needed
- Minimal inventory management on Ebay, Amazon and as requested by management
- Maintaining adequate levels of shipping supplies within the confines of storage space and cost-effectiveness
- Re-stocking active shipping area with bulk packaged products to assist in making packaging and shipping easier
$12 – $14 with experience taken into consideration 15-20 hours per week and more as it grows.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Margaret Jacobson at [email protected]